my involvement with ATS
- major developer for the ATS project with Juan Pampin and Pablo DiLiscia
- rewrote the original LISP sinusoidal tracker code in C and made the ATSA library out of it
- improved tracking algorithm speed and accuracy
- assisted with updates to the ATSH GUI application
In addition to coding, I presented two papers at the 2004 ICMC in Miami.
- ATS: A System for Sound Analysis Transformation and Synthesis Based on a Sinusoidal plus Critical-Band Noise Model and Psychoacoustics, by Juan Pampin
- ATS User Interfaces