moto related videos
i have put up some videos from Gather 2008, at maryhill state park in washington.
how many free tyres can i get from Avon?
- june 2005 - needed new rear tire for the bandit. got an avon from trip and sparky in renton.
- a week later, it picked up a nail. went back to cycle works to find no trip or sparky. new owner doesnt support the free avon warranty, so i buy a new tire so i can finish teaching class that day! under avons advice, i keep the old tire for later trade in.
- after a few months, i pick up another nail, and use the old tire for a free replacement through avon and uhonda.
- two weeks later i pick up a big fat construction staple. time for another free tire!
- a month later, that tire picks up a big honkin wood screw. new free tire installed just in time for CtS!
Glacier 2003 - my friend richard was moving back to maryland from seattle on his moto guzzi. he invited me to ride along with him for a few days, and this is a short report of the trip.
San Diego Trip 2004 - joanna and i took this trip together on the goldwing (RIP). it was a great trip, enjoy the write up!
my current bike is a 2001 suzuki bandit 1200.
notice the broken wrist and ankle! not the best day for a test-ride!
i got better! (picture by ted timmons)
before the bandit, i had an 82 honda goldwing, the last of the naked models!
unfortunately, on my first day of summer vacation 2004, i crashed in idaho, 550 miles from home. the goldwing was destroyed, as were parts of me!
my first bike was an 82 yamaha xj550 maxim. it was a great first bike, and i rode it hard for about a year. joanna rode it for a bit, then we sold it. I even had to rebuild it as you can see here.